Information for NQTs
Click here to see our Information for NQT Mentors.
Information and documentation for NQTs
- What support should I expect as an NQT? (& what to do if there is a problem)
- Teacher Standards
- Interim Assessment Form
- Final Assessment Form
- Meeting Record Form (optional format)
- Action Plan Form (optional format)
- NQT standards self-assessment tool (optional tool)
Key Dates for 2019/20:
- Term 1 Assessment due to Appropriate Body – 6th December 2019
N.B. All assessment forms must be sent to the appropriate body from your headteacher’s email account
- Term 2 Assessment due to Appropriate Body – 27th March 2020
- Term 3 Assessment due to Appropriate Body – 3rd July 2020
If you have any concerns about the NQT provision you are being given by your school, you should first discuss these with your NQT mentor and then your head teacher/principal if necessary.
After taking the above steps, if you feel like your concerns have still not been addressed, you should contact the Teaching School Lead : firstname.lastname@example.org.