Greater Manchester NQT hub
Helping your NQTs to thrive
What support can the teaching school offer to your school?
We have designed a comprehensive NQT development package incorporating a wide range of NQT CPD, mentor support and pastoral care. All elements of the programme are delivered by staff from the Teaching School.
Schools can choose to opt for:
- NQT training only
- NQT training and Appropriate Body provision
- Appropriate Body provision only
How much does it cost?
Charge for 2017/18 NQT training only – £550 per NQT
NQT training and Appropriate Body provision – £650 per NQT
Charge for Appropriate Body provision only – £100 per NQT
What is provided?
- New mentor information meeting – training for mentors
- 2 x joint observation with each school mentor per year – QA for the school
- 1 full day training for NQT – being an NQT, behaviour and routines, time management
- Twilight sessions throughout the year for ideas, sharing, discussion and support
- Extra support available for NQTs experiencing difficulties (at an additional cost).
Want to know more?
Contact us to discuss your school’s need email@example.com